BUY SMART, OWN CONFIDENCE
Only Nissans that meet our high standards qualify for Certified Pre-Owned status. They must be less than six years old from the original in-service date, with less than 80,000 miles on the odometer. Plus, they must have a clean, non-branded title and, most important, pass a comprehensive 167 points Certified Pre-Owned inspection.
Benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan include:
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty1
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance2
- Car Rental Reimbursement and Towing Benefit2
- Genuine Nissan parts
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription3
- Optional Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan5
See your participating Nissan dealer to find the Certified Pre Owned vehicle that’s right for you.
1. 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty, whichever occurs earlier. For complete information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty. 2. Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Rental Reimbursement is provided for a period of up to 7 years from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first. 3. Only available with vehicles that are factory-equipped with SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Required SiriusXM Satellite Radio, NavTraffic and NavWeather subscriptions sold separately after trial period ends. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. NavTraffic available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service and NavWeather service available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com (c)2012 Sirus XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
NISSAN HAS GOT YOU COVERED ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.
Emergency Roadside Assistance: 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance provides flat tire change out with your good spare, dead battery jump, or lock-out assistance for the duration of the 7 year/100,000 mile limited warranty.
Towing: Up to $100 towing assistance. If necessary, we’ll even tow your car to the nearest Nissan dealer within 250 miles1
Car Rental Reimbursement: Up to 5 days car rental reimbursement at a maximum of $35/day for mechanical breakdown of covered components.
Trip Interruption Coverage: If a mechanical breakdown of a covered part takes place when you are more than 100 miles from home, you’ll be covered for up to $500 for meals, lodging and alternate transportation.
Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty – Ownership Transferability: The Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is transferable from the retail customer to one subsequent private owner (private party to private party) for the duration of the warranty period.
1. If your car is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown of a covered component, Car Rental Reimbursement/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption is provided for a period of up to 7 years from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first.
This Limited Warranty covers any repairs needed due to MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN1 (at no charge to you for parts, labor, or tax on the parts or labor) for the powertrain components listed in the following categories:
Extensive Protection: The Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty covers 600+ components, including: engine, transmission and drive train.
Coverage: 7 years from the original in-service date of the vehicle or 100,000 total miles on the odometer, whichever occurs first. 2
Authorized Nissan Repair Facilities: Find repair service nationwide through any authorized Nissan dealership. Contact your local Nissan dealer or call 1-800-NISSAN-3 for details.
Deductible: $50 per visit.
Genuine Nissan Parts: Coverage ensures that any necessary replacement parts will be made using Genuine Nissan new or remanufactured parts, or Nissan-approved parts.
Please read the limited warranty booklet for complete conditions and exclusions.
1. For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN is defined as the inability of a covered part(s) to perform the function(s) for which it was designed, due solely to defects in materials or faulty wormanship. MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN does not include damage due to negligence, damage caused by an accident, damage to otherwise covered parts due to failure of non-covered parts, or gradual reduction in operating performance due to wear and tear. 2. 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty, whichever occurs earlier. For complete information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty.
If you’ve ever shopped for a Pre-Owned vehicle, you might give it a thorough going over. Or take it to a trusted mechanic. But you might still wonder, did you miss anything?
With a Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you don’t have to wonder. Your Nissan Dealer takes the vehicle to the best mechanic they know, a Nissan-trained mechanic. Using state-of-the-art equipment and a discerning eye, each Pre-Owned Nissan gets an obsessively detailed inspection prior to earning Certified status. The result: A vehicle you can depend on for years to come.
Every Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with a free CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ and 3-Year Carfax Buy Back Guarantee.
Buy With Confidence: Every Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with a free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ and a 3-Year CARFAX® Buy Back Guarantee. You can view the CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ of every Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle in inventory at no charge to you. Based on information from more than 86,000 data sources, CARFAX® instantly generates a Vehicle History Report™ that may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Title information, including salvaged or junked titles
- Flood damage history
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings
- Lemon history
- Number of owners
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
- State emissions inspection results
- Service records
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
With this Certiﬁed Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty, Nissan is providing you with an Emergency Roadside Assistance Package for a period of 7 years from the original inservice date of your Certiﬁed Pre-Owned vehicle or 100,000 miles on the odometer, whichever occurs earlier. 1
Call (800) 225-2476 for 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
For the duration of your Limited Warranty, a qualiﬁed representative will assess your needs and dispatch assistance, with no out-of-pocket expense up to $100 for:
- Battery boost (jump-start)
- Flat tire change (using your good spare)
- Out-of-gas delivery ($5 maximum fuel)
- Lock-out assistance
If your vehicle is disabled due to a MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN, the Roadside Assistance Representative will arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest Nissan dealership whenever possible, or to the nearest authorized repair facility. This coverage provides for towing cost not to exceed $100 per claim.
Car Rental Assistance – Receive reimbursement for car rental expenses up to $35/day, to a $175/5 day maximum, when you need to rent a car while your Nissan is being repaired due to a failed covered component. Trip Interruption – Reimburses you for meals, lodging and alternative transportation up to $500 if your vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown caused by a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from home.
1. Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance provided for a period of up to 7 years from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first. Roadside Assistance is not a warranty and is not provided under any Nissan warranty, but is a service which is provided to you as part of the purchase of a Nissan CPO vehicle to minimize any unforeseen vehicle operation inconvenience. Potential liability is expressly limited to the listed benefits and does not extend to incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss of pay or commercial loss. Services provided through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., Medford, MA 02155-6918, except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin and Wyoming, where services are provided through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Medford MA 02155-6918.
Nissan’s Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan covers more than 1,300 components. Combine this with the 600+ components already covered by the Certified Limited Warranty and you benefit from over 1,900 covered components.
Additional Components: The following component coverage is exclusive to the Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan: electrical, audio/video/navigation, suspension, steering, climate control system, and brakes.
Terms: You have two available options to extend your coverage based on the following terms:
- 7 years/100,000 miles, or
- 8 years/120,00 miles
Deductible: $0 deductible for any covered repair
Talk to your Nissan dealer about Security+Plus® Certified Pre-Owned Extended Protection Plan. 1
1. Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan must be purchased at the time of sale. Please see your Nissan Dealer for a complete list of covered components.